The opening date for entries for the 10th Tyre Industry Awards is Friday 31st March 2023 and the closing date is Monday 31st July 2023.
Since its formation in 1930, the NTDA and its members have been at the forefront of best practice, innovation and excellence in tyre wholesale, distribution, retail and fitting. Over the years, membership has further expanded to incorporate suppliers covering a wider range of disciplines from tyre manufacturing to aftermarket equipment supply.
Now, you too can enter, or be entered for, the Tyre Industry Awards to demonstrate to your customers, employees, competitors and suppliers that your business and its people rank among the very best in the tyre industry. The Tyre Industry Awards provide a range of categories for all types and sizes of NTDA member businesses.
Winners will be chosen, by our independent panel of Judges, because they can show they achieved the highest standards in our industry, to which others can aspire.
2023 Award Categories and Sponsors:
- REACT Commercial Tyre Technician of the Year Award: Bridgestone Europe NV/SA UK Branch
- Truck and Agricultural Tyre Supplier of the Year Award: Trelleborg Wheel Systems
- Aftermarket Equipment Supplier of the Year Award: Automechanika Birmingham
- Industry Marketing Campaign of the Year Award: The Tyre Group
- Staff Training and Development Initiative of the Year Award: Autotech Group
- Product Innovation of the Year Award: National Highways
- Tyre Wholesaler of the Year Award: Compilator
- Tyre Manufacturer of the Year Award: CAM
- National Tyre Technician Apprentice of the Year Award: The Worshipful Company of Wheelwrights
- Tyre Retailer of the Year Award: Pirelli Tyres Ltd
- TRA Responsible Recycler Scheme (RRS) Member of the Year Award: Michelin Tyre PLC
- Commercial Tyre Service Provider of the Year: Marsh Commercial
- Tyre Industry Environmental and Sustainable Solution of the Year: The Lord Mountevans of Chelsea KStJ JP
The Awards will be presented to the winners at a ceremony sponsored by Sailun at the NTDA Annual Dinner which will take place on Thursday 19th October 2023 at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Stadium Way West, Bletchley, Milton Keynes MK1 1ST.
This fabulous black tie event, which is attended by over 600 guests, provides great networking opportunities and is the premier social occasion for the UK Tyre Industry. This year we are pleased to announce that it will be, once again, sponsored by Maritime Cargo Services.
The NTDA National Chairman’s Award for Outstanding Contribution, sponsored by Hankook Tyre UK Ltd will also be presented on the evening.
Entries are only accepted from NTDA and TRA members on the official NTDA entry form, which is designed to allow applicants to present themselves fully, but with minimal paperwork; this form is available from NTDA Membership Secretary Alison Keitch via: firstname.lastname@example.org