The closing date for entries from NTDA and TRA members for the 2023 NTDA Tyre Industry Awards is Monday 31st July 2023.
Award categories and sponsors in 2023 are:
1. REACT Commercial Tyre Technician of the Year Award: Bridgestone Europe NV/SA UK
2. Truck and Agricultural Tyre Supplier of the Year Award: Yokohama TWS
3. Aftermarket Equipment Supplier of the Year Award: Automechanika Birmingham
4. Industry Marketing Campaign of the Year Award: The Tyre Group
5. Staff Training and Development Initiative of the Year Award: Autotech Group
6. Product Innovation of the Year Award: National Highways
7. Tyre Wholesaler of the Year Award: Compilator
8. Tyre Manufacturer of the Year Award: CAM
9. Tyre Technician Apprentice of the Year Award: Worshipful Company of Wheelwrights
10. Tyre Retailer of the Year Award: Pirelli Tyres Ltd
11. TRA Responsible Recycler Scheme (RRS) Member of the Year Award: Michelin Tyre PLC
12. Commercial Tyre Service Provider of the Year: Marsh Commercial
13. Tyre Industry Environmental and Sustainable Solution of the Year: The Lord Mountevans of Chelsea KStJ JP
Entries must be submitted on the official entry form, available from the NTDA via E: email@example.com or T: 01296 482128. The entry statement explaining why your business should win the award should be no more than 1,500 words. Please try to think about the judges when writing your statement.
Use plenty of spacing, bullet points and paragraphs to construct your entry to make it easier on the eye. Feel free to attach additional evidence, such as images, supporting materials and statements, but please ensure it is relevant (quality not quantity!).
Initial short-listing and the independent judging will be undertaken in August and September 2023 by an independent panel of wider business community figures representing different areas of expertise and interest. The panel will be moderated by Stefan Hay, NTDA Chief Executive (who will not be involved in the judging decisions). The NTDA Tyre Industry Awards judging process is now 100% independent and the NTDA has no influence over the chosen winners or any commended entries. The judges’ decision is final.
The Awards will be presented to the winners at a ceremony sponsored by Sailun at the NTDA Annual Dinner which will take place on Thursday 19th October 2023 at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Stadium Way West, Bletchley, Milton Keynes MK1 1ST.
This fabulous black tie event, sponsored by Maritime Cargo Services, which is once again sold out with 600 confirmed guests, provides great networking opportunities and is the premier social occasion for the UK Tyre Industry.